Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pay it Forward - what a grand idea!

A fellow Polymer Clay Guild of Etsy member turned me on to this idea and I think it is just a wonderful way to share!

Creative people are adventurous! So, if you would like to participate, please send me a comment and the first five people will receive something from me in the mail.

Here are the rules, and happy posting! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. This is an adventure!

2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.

3. It will be done this year (2009).

4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be!

5. In return, all you need to do is cut and paste this text on your Blog (from "Creative People are...") and create Five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.

1 comment:

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Hey, Arlene! I love your blog and your work is exquisite. Please, may I be one of your PIF recipients?

Thanks my friend! :)

Lynda