Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here, there, everywhere!

I am feeling so honored! Yesterday Alice, Polymer Clay Etc., had my Business Card Cases that I made after watching her video. I had some of the cases on hand because of a previous attempt but they were collecting dust. Thanks to Alice's video, I realized that I was doing wrong. Thanks Alice!

Now I was already feeling pretty special at this point, then I got an request for an interview from Jewelz, Jewelz Creatives. She did a great job and I am just tickled that she thought of me!

And to make my day absolutely perfect, I got a message from Eugena, Eugena Creations, that she had posted pictures of the bracelets I had made using her tutorial on her blog today. I can definitely recommend her tutorials to anybody who wants to stretch their skills. She gives great instructions with plenty of pictures.

Well, I guess I need to get off this computer and go play with some clay! I've got a new project on my worktable that calling me....

No comments: