Thursday, July 2, 2009

Need a break from the heat?

I had someone comment that you know you’re from Mississippi when you know what the term “hot enough to melt molasses” means! July in Mississippi gives that phrase special meaning… particularly since it’s also dry, dry, dry this year!

So what better way to take a break from the heat than to have a Christmas in July sale? Start thinking cool thoughts and then scoot over to my Etsy shop to check out what’s in the special Christmas in July section. On all ornaments and other things Christmas, I’m offering Buy One, Get One (of equal or lesser value) at Half Price. If you see something here that is not in my shop when you check, leave a comment with the name or description and how to contact you. Most of the items included here are from my 2008 Christmas Collection so the photography might not be the best. I'm learning as I go!




And as a special “thank you” for following my blog, if you convo me and include the words HHD blog (or just tell me you read the announcement in my blog), I’ll send you a revised PayPal invoice with at 10% discount on any items not in the Christmas in July section – basically anything else in the shop!

And speaking of our winter celebrations, whether it be Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanza, one of the members of the PCAGOE team set up a “Happy Holidays” treasury to get us all thinking about the holidays and my poinsettia cane is included in it! This is such an honor and I can’t thank Jill at Palumbo Jewelry (jillpalumbo.etsy.com ) enough for including me. If you want to take a peek, here’s the link:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=68169

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I’m already thinking about some new ideas for ornaments and gift items. If you want to follow along, I’ll share those with you – before they are available in my Etsy store!

What I’m working on right now is bracelets – bangle bracelets to be specific. If I get pictures taken tonight, I’ll share what I’ve done so far tomorrow. See ya’ll then!

No comments: