Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Mine is a Premio Meme blog! Lynda said so!
My good friend Lynda, of SCDiva fame, awarded me the Premio Meme Award! She tells me that I need to tell ya'll 7 facts about myself then share the award with 7 other people. Now there's a lot of stuff about me that I could share, but for the sake of the innocent, I think I'll keep those to myself! But facts about me.... Hmmm...let's see...
1. I used to be sane and sensible.
2. Now I'm to an age that I don't sweat the small stuff.
3. I am one of six siblings, the oldest of three sisters.
4. I tell everybody I'm the calm one (if you met my two sisters, you'd understand!)
5. I have two daughters, one son-in-law (and one soon-to-be, I hope), three grandkids, two dogs and two cats.
6. I like to laugh and I try to do it often.
7. I was a decorative painter for 30 years before I fell in love with polymer clay!
So now you know more about me... who shall I share this award with? How about:
Audrey, Audrey's Country Crafts, who has all sorts of cool things - including give-aways - in her blog
LANYARDLADY, one of my favorite reads when I need a giggle
Sharon, Livewire Jewelry, who is always an inspiration
Mignon, Jewelry by Mignon, who creates beautiful jewelry and whose website takes me to the beach every time I visit
Pips, from the UK, who does some really cool things with polymer clay
Rebekka, Tree Wings Studio, who does marvelous clay pictures among other things!
Christine, Stories They Tell, who shares her trials and successes
OK, Artists, the ball is in your court. Will you accept your award and share it with others?