Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FALL CLEARANCE SALE - 25% OFF OF ANY PURCHASE THRU OCTOBER 1

I normally don't blatantly advertise in my blog but my studio is overflowing! It's time to clear out the old and bring in the new in preparation for the holiday season. I love the fall holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas -- and I love to create for those holidays but I'm running out of room in my stockroom, so some things have to go!

I AM OFFERING 25% OFF OF ANY PURCHASE
MADE ON MY ETSY OR PICTURETRAIL SITE
ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2009.

Either pay automatically and I'll refund your 25% by PayPal, or send an email to arlene.harrison(at) gmail.com to request a revised invoice. There may not be PayPal buttons on all of the Picturetrail items but I'm working on getting that taken care of.

As I have time, I'm photographing and adding items to all store sections. A sampling of the items that I have available are included in the slideship below. Check out both my Etsy site and my Picturetrail site for a full listing.

*** This would be a great time to buy plant pokes
for your gardening friends


*** beads for your creative friends or for you to create for your friends

*** or how about a refillable decorative pen?

*** Do you do an ornament exchange at work? At church? Check out the Christmas Ornaments section.

*** How about the person on your gift list who has to wear a badge to work. Check out the Reel Jewelry section.

*** Picture frames make a great gift too. The small 3x5 frames I offer are the perfect size to fit a favorite store's gift card.

*** Be sure to check the Miscellaneous section on a regular basis. You just never know what you'll run across in there! And all at 25% off through October 1, 2009!

No comments: