Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting Ready for Black Friday

Not sure why they call it Black Friday -- maybe it is because the sales start before daylight! Not for me, though. I don't like crowds!!! I'll be helping my sister paint a backdrop for my niece's wedding on Friday and getting together with friends on Saturday. The backdrop is to go behind the table where the wedding cake will be at the reception and will cover up some industrial looking windows.

But for all of you folks who are looking for sales and bargains, Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade - is have a special HOLIDAY SALE and I've chosen to participate in it. If you have been wanting something from my shop but putting it off, now is the time to buy. The prices listed shown are still full price, but I'm offering a 20% savings on every item purchased between now and November 30th. You can either send me an email about what you are wanting to purchase and I'll send you a revised Paypal invoice, or you can pay the full bill using the Etsy Paypal payment system and I'll refund the 20% to you. Also for any orders totalling over $50, I'll pay for the shipping. So come on over to http://ashpaints.etsy.com and see what catches your eye. Allow an extra 5 days for personalization.

No comments: