Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hollow Domes Christmas Ornaments - special order for blog followers

A few posts back I had included a few of my new domed Christmas ornaments and had gotten some questions about them. They are hollow – making them very lightweight. They are made over a “core” which gives you a lot of flexibility in your designing. And finally, yes, if you want to make them smaller, they would make a perfect pendant! And they are an excellent use for any scrap clay you have laying around.

In response to several requests, I have put together a tutorial for the Hollow Domes Christmas Ornaments which I’ll be adding to my Etsy shop soon for $8.00 as an Adobe pdf download. For those of you who are loyal followers of my blog, I’d like to make you a special offer. If you want to pre-order this tutorial, send an email to arlene.harrison (at) gmail.com and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice for $6.00, a $2.00 savings off the Etsy shop price. Be sure to mention in your email that you read about it on my blog. The tutorial should be finished and ready for download by Friday, November 13.

Also as a special thank you, everybody who purchases this tutorial before December 1, 2009 will be entered in a drawing to win one of the Hollow Domes Christmas Ornaments featured in the tutorial.

No comments: