Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Limited time offer on brand new Tutorial


As I've been mentioning for a while now, I've been working on a tutorial for my Hollow Dome Christmas Ornaments. I'm delighted to announce that it's finally ready! This tutorial takes you through the steps of modifying a base structure, through creating the hollow core, to decorating that hollow core. While I've written it with ornaments in mind, you could use a smaller base structure and make a pendant or pin instead. This is a great way to use up any "scrap clay" that you have as well as all those canes and stacks that you've made.


The tutorial steps you through three designs in addition to building the core and includes a additional "inspiration" pictures. There are over 40 pictures and 13 pages. Plus, of course, you have me pretty handy by email to answer any questions you might have.

The great thing about this design is how light weight it is while still looking substantial.

I will be listing this tutorial for $8.00 in my Etsy store tonight but, as promised, for anybody who emails me direct before December 1st to order and mentions the blog, you will get this brand new tutorial for $6.00 as a thank you for your support and encouragement. My email address is arlene.harrison(at)gmail.com or you can send a paypal payment to harrisonhollow(at)windstream.net.


No comments: