Thursday, February 25, 2010

So... What's on your work table today?


My newest project is a split key ring embellished with cool large oval beads and tassels. How this all came about was that while surfing the internet recently, I ran across several different styles of keychains using large split key rings embellished with beads and charms. I’d been doing an inventory of my bead stash and found several large oval beads. The wheels in my head went to spinning and before I knew it, I had dug out wire, beads and a cool tassel to create my own version. These were so much fun to make and would make a great gift for just about anybody who has to keep up with keys!

By the way, the tassels are wrapped so that's what you are seeing.  The tassels are much fuller once the paper is removed.

No comments: