Friday, August 20, 2010

Going to have a STAYcation!!!

I'm hearing this term a lot recently because people were amazed that I was talking a week off work and STAYING AT HOME!!!!!  I've already had to rein in one of my sisters who wanted to plan a trip for me with a lot of visits to friends and family in a very short time frame. Not my idea of a vacation!  No, I don't want to go ANYWHERE! I just want to stay home, rest, relax and play!
Here is a picture of one of my newer pieces that will go in the new shop:
I personally think it is a wonderful idea!  I plan to spend some quality time in my studio -- something that I've not been able to do much of lately.  I plan to go through my closet and toss everything that no longer fits (YEA!) in a box for Goodwill or Salvation Army.  I plan to get my second Etsy shop set up with some of my more upscale pieces and finally, I plan to take some nice long naps! Now how much of this actually gets done will be determined by a lot of factors that I have very little control over and I'll let ya'll know how my stay-cation goes.  

No comments: