Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sta-cation is over but here's a great deal for you!

My staycation is over…[imagine a sad face here :-(  ]. I'm back at my day job, missing my studio and my afternoon naps and my 2 am bedtimes! I just don't know why I but I get into creative mode about 8:00 p.m.!  I didn't accomplish everything that I wanted to over the week but I did get in some quality time in my studio. Monday was spent doing some much needed organizing, then I worked on some more of the "pandora" style beads with the chrome grommets on each end. I also pulled some of the beads that I've been making and hanging and put together some bracelets.

Now here is an opportunity for those of you who follow my blog.
I don't have these posted to my Etsy shop yet. My plan at the moment is to add them this weekend at a cost of $20.00 each plus $3.00 shipping. Purchases made through the blog before they are posted to the Etsy shop qualify for a 20% discount plus free shipping. You MUST mention that you saw it on my blog and agree to be billed through Paypal to qualify for the discount and free shipping. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal, just a credit card. Paypal is a secure online payment system that I've used for years without any problems. If you see something that appeals to you, send an email to me at arlene.harrison (at) gmail.com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice.  Now is a good time to start thinking about Christmas gifts too, you know!

On a similar note, if you see a bracelet you like but would rather have a different color of beads – say red, or green, yellow, whatever – instead of the blues that are used here, just let me know. If I have some in my stash and can make it up fairly easily, I'll offer the same discount and free shipping. These bracelets are made to fit the average wrist, measuring approximately 7 ½ to 8 inches. If you need one smaller or larger, just let me know.

Be sure to check back during the week. Tomorrow I'll be posting earrings…..  Now for some pictures:

No comments: