Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Early Bird Special!

Earlier this week I posted pictures of some bracelets and offered a 20% discount plus FREE shipping for anybody who mentioned my blog in an email message to me at arlene.harrison (at) gmail.com.  This is a special just for blog followers and Facebook friends.  Yes, you can still contact me and yes, the offer is good until 6:00 p.m. on Labor Day, Monday, September 6. 

I also promised to be adding more....
This time it's earrings....  I've been going through my bead stash putting together earring sets.  Each earring set will sell for $18.00 plus $3.00 shipping once it is listed in my Etsy shop.  If you send me an email message and state that you saw it on my blog or on Facebook, I'll offer that same 20% discount and FREE shipping. 

For these earring sets I dug into some of my more "interesting" polymer clay beads.  I love playing with canes and you can really get some unusual patterns going when you use them.  One of the great things about polymer clay is that once you make the cane, you can apply thin slices to solid colored beads and really get some unique beads that are fairly repeatable.  So if you see an earring set that you really like the beads on and would love to have a bracelet or a necklace to match, just let me know.  No two polymer clay beads are ever exactly alike, but that's what makes them special! 

The picture to the right shows a set that I've put together for one of my customers.  The beads are acrylic rather than polymer but the end result is the same.  She wanted the earring set plus something simple but elegant to hang on a silver chain that she already had. 

The pictures here are small but if you want to see larger, more detailed pictures, go to my Flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/harrisonhollowdesigns/  Feel free to click on through.  Most of the things that I work on find their way to Flickr before I list them in my Etsy store.

You MUST mention that you saw it on my blog and agree to be billed through Paypal to qualify for the discount and free shipping. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal, just a credit card. Paypal is a secure online payment system that I've used for years without any problems. If you see something that appeals to you, send an email to me at arlene.harrison (at) gmail.com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. If you would prefer not to be billed through Paypal, let me know and I'll see what we can work out. 

Remember -- CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! 

No comments: