Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Reunion was great but it's time to get back to work!

We had the annual gathering of the Speights/Miller side of my family this past weekend and it was a great event in spite of tears shed for three treasured family members we lost this year.  On the flip side of that, we had two young ladies who are expecting and lots of kids running around!  And enough food to feed a small army! 

But now the weekend is over and things are beginning to get back to a semblance of normal.  I should be able to finish taking pictures for the last installment of the Just Hanging Around tutorial tonight and get that posted for you tomorrow or Wednesday. We'll be sculpting the gecko!  In the meantime, I got word that one of my Reel Jewelry lanyards was included in an Artfire treasury called Autumn Revival.  This treasury was created by one on my fellow PCAGOE members, Christi of RiverValleyDesigns.

No comments: