Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Faux Stained Glass Clock

Remember in my last post I mentioned faux stained glass?  Well the gift has now been delivered and I can post a picture here.  Yes, this is all polymer clay on a masonite artists' canvas.  This is something I dreamed about the Monday night before Christmas and I knew that it would be perfect for my youngest sister.  So instead of the jewelry she was supposed to get, I made this beautiful faux stained glass clock.  She was pleased, I was happy, all is well in my world! 




This is the first one that I made -- for my middle sister who loves dragonflies.  I worked out the kinks on this one so that when I started on the Iris and Butterflies Faux Stained Glass clock, it went a lot quicker... although this is a time-consuming process... but well worth the effort!

 Now I'll be making more to add to my Etsy store.  I'll let ya'll know when they are available.