Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Monday after Christmas!

How's that for a long greeting?  I had a marvelous Christmas this year with my fun beginning the Sunday before Christmas with dinner with my chilren and their children and running all the way through yesterday with a beautiful church service.  It pretty much ended this morning when I had to return to the real world and go to work! 

I love that my gifts from my grandchildren were handmade.  Itis heartwarming to see that sort of thoughtfulness and creativity being handed down through the generations.  Some of the gifts I gave this year were handmade too.  I have two that I have yet to deliver so I'll have to be quiet about them but think faux stained glass....  More on that in my next post.  I may do a quickie tutorial on faux stained glass made in polymer clay.  Anybody interested in learning how to do that?  Leave me a comment and if I get enough comments, I'll put one together. 

In the meantime, remember that the 15% off on everything in my Etsy shop sale is still on through the end of December.  Just type HOLIDAY15 in the coupon section at checkout to get the reduction.

No comments: