Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a year!!!

2010 has flown by! Here I sit on December 22 – just 3 days before Christmas – just 9 days before we ring in 2011 -- and wonder where the year went! A lot has changed in my life this year both on a personal and a professional level and I believe those changes have had a positive impact on my art. I’ve grown both as an artist and a person and I’m really excited to see what 2011 has in store for Harrison Hollow Designs.

One of the things that I’m thinking about is doing more tutorials on my blog. I love sharing what I’ve learned about polymer clay with others and think this is a good way to do it. Some days it may be just a quick tip about how to get specific results, other days a full blown start to finish tutorial. What do you think? Would you like to see some of the “behind the scenes” details on how I make things? What interests you? What do you want to learn in 2011? Maybe I can help!

In closing let me wish each and every one of you the very best of Merry Christmases and a healthy and abundant New Year!

No comments: