Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fun with Mosaics

I've been working on a series of mosaics this spring and have come up with some interesting designs.  This particular design is one of my favorite.  I found this cross shape in the vacation bible school section at my local Hobby Lobby and thought it might be a good base for the mosaics.  What do y'all think?

I'm  thinking about writing a tutorial for my method of creating the tiles and assembling them.  I call this finger painting mosaics and would love to share the way I create them. 

3 comments:

thecolorofdreams said...

Love your cross. I think a tut would be great.

sordar joy said...

Wow! This stylish glass tile is absolutely awesome! So perfect for kitchen backsplash.
onyx mosaic tile

Kurban Ali said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! It was very useful! I was wondering if you had any suggestions regarding onyx mosaic tile?