Thursday, May 9, 2013

Introducing the Finger Painted Mosaic tutorial

I have a tremendous admiration and respect for the people who write tutorials on a regular basis.  It sounds easy enough.  Right?  As many tiles as I've made and mosaics I've put together you would think it would be a fairly simple process.  Right!  Wrong!!!

What I have found out is that it takes a lot of patience to make it happen.  It's been an interesting process of writing and taking pictures and pulling it all together.  I have to remember that people who purchase my tutorial may be anywhere between beginner and expert and that I need to have content that will meet the needs of clayers of all experience levels.

I'm also trying out a new feature that Etsy has for tutorials... an instant download feature.  Supposedly once I load the original PDF file, Etsy will take over and send the file out when a sale is made.  I sincerely hope that this works smoothly but if any of you have trouble with it, please let me know. It is now available in my Etsy store.


1 comment:

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.